· We ADMIT we are powerless over people, places and things and cannot control what they're going to do. WE MUST PLAY OUR GAME. Our compulsion to control sets us up for failure since we get drawn into their game.
· We FEARLESSLY look and own our part. This is a critical part of our overall spiritual strength training.
· We RESPOND vs REACT. Reactors attack whereas Responders bring calm and stability to situations.
· We “TURN IT OVER!” "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome this world." -John 16:33
· We believe Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
· We "INCREASE CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD" through; Prayer/Meditation/Reflection/ Gratitude, Study (Going In) and Action (Going Out).
· We believe it is only by the grace of God that we are what we are. As the saying goes, “THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I.”
As with all clubs we have “Local Rules” that govern play:
· When life gives you a bad break...If you can't overcome the situation, use it for the betterment of another person, place or thing. There is no greater tragedy in life than allowing a life learning experience to go waste to self-pity and/or self-centeredness, deception, manipulation, etc.
· When angry remember...Put off reacting until tomorrow when what has you angry now, especially if you’re planning to get verbal. You can always say it then. Chances are when tomorrow comes you will not need to say it. If you do it’s your problem. NEVER REACT!
· When someone hurts and / or wrongs you...Look at the hurts and / or wrongs YOU have caused others. (Visit “The ’KNOW’ Sin Zone™” if you haven't done so already to identify yours.) DO NOT minimize and score your hurts and/or wrongs against theirs. If you're being rigorously honest with yourself you will grieve for them. God will avenge. Life will square up with them. Not in your time - But when Life is ready. Want to break par here, MASTER this one.
· PRACTICE and ELIMINATE the word "Entitled" from your vocabulary...We are entitled to nothing in life and the faster we understand and accept this fact, the more so-called “lucky” breaks we’ll get. As Ben Hogan said, “The more I practice the luckier I seem to get.”
· ALWAYS remain calm...When life mounts a charge, step back. Plan DON'T Project. Take one issue at a time. Don't fall victim to a gang on.
· “INSULATE” NEVER “ISOLATE”…
· Speak or meet with your accountability partner/caddy regularly.
· Get involved in an encouraging environment.
· If you tend to be on the internal side, reaching out to someone who has a concern you are familiar with is the way to go for you.
· Inconvenience yourself daily to increase your dependence on God. Do it even at a cost to yourself, confident God will supply your needs - and then some.
· Suicide is ALWAYS a long term solution to a short-term problem. NO EXCEPTIONS
Follow our path, accept who you are and where you are right now, hook up with a caddy and make an immovable commitment and we will train you to find your game.
“If I Do What Most Won’t - I Will Enjoy What Most Never Will”