· Dig - Really Dig at yourself. Pull that stake out of the ground that's holding you back from reaching your purpose in life.
· Stare down that man in the glass down. Sweat at it then smile at it as you free yourself.
· Take a rigorously searching and fearless look at yourself daily.
· When you're wrong - ADMIT IT PROMPTLY to whomever you harmed or your accountability if it will hurt the person you have harmed or yourself. Remember, "Spinning Isn't Winning!"
· Find the guts and get transparent with your accountability. This can be the gutsiest thing you've ever done.
· Get in the action. If your heart is really in S.H.A.P.E. you will never use the pathetic excuse, "I don't have time."
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing (training) of your mind.” -Romans 12:2a