The purpose of cardio training is to build you up internally. Cardio elevates your heart rate for a sustained period. Cardio workouts burn calories, which can help you lose excess fat that hides muscle definition. In the Book of Proverbs, we find the following, "For as we think in our heart, so we are." Spiritual cardio training elevates your spiritual reflexes required to act on life. Spiritual cardio can help you lose excess resentment and anger that hides a Godly heart.
• When your mind starts wandering, say "Thank You!" over and over to regain focus and perspective.
• Inconvenience yourself in some way daily.
• Reach out and touch someone daily. With the numerous communication modes we have available today, there is absolutely no reason not to do this.
• To quote Mother Teresa, "Find someone hard to love and love that person."
• Pick an outreach that comes out of your strongholds. Something that caused you pain or hardship and you overcome daily. Give your Experience, Strength, and Hope to another person experiencing the pain you've experienced.
• Apply Affirmations: Affirmations are a conscious control of your thoughts. They are short positive, powerful statements. When you say them or think them or even hear them, they become the thoughts that create your reality. Affirmations are constructed to claim your reality before it happens. For instance, if you are a fearful person, don't say, "I will not be afraid." Instead, say, "I am a fearless and focused person." Claim it.
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing (training) of your mind."