While cardio training aims to build you up internally, strength training is a type of physical exercise specializing in the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength, anaerobic endurance, and skeletal muscles. Spiritual strength training specializes in building up resistance to the elements life sends your way. It bulks you up with confidence in yourself and limitless trust in God to fight life's good fight.
· Dig - Really Dig at yourself. Pull that stake out of the ground that's holding you back from reaching your purpose in life.
· Stare down that man in the glass down. Sweat at it, then smile at him as you free yourself.
· Take a rigorously searching and fearless look at yourself daily.
· When you're wrong - ADMIT IT PROMPTLY to whomever you harmed or your accountability if it will hurt the person you have harmed or yourself. Remember, "Spinning Isn't Winning!"
· Find the guts and get transparent with your accountability. This can be the gutsiest thing you've ever done.
· Get in the action. If your heart is really in S.H.A.P.E., you will never use the pathetic excuse, "I don't have time."
"The joy of the Lord is my strength." -Nehemiah 8:10