Disclaimer: The information in the preceding pages stems from over forty years of note-taking, seminars, workshops, research, study, and clinical exposure into personal development. Since it was never the intent of the author that their life experience, strength, and hope be cited in this form, accurate records of where various quotes, paraphrases, and recollections are cited cannot be stated with exactness. As a result, the following is a listing of the most probable resources referenced or from past information recollected.
1. 4HIM. “Lay it All on the Line.” Best Ones. Benson, 1999.
2. Alcoholics Anonymous: The Story of How Many Thousands of Men and Women Have Recovered from Alcoholism. New York: Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, 1990.
3. Caruso Jr., Paul D., and Brown, W. Michael B. The Rules of Golf and the Rules of Amateur Status. USA: The United States Golf Association, 2006-2007.
4. Chambers, Oswald. My Utmost for His Highest. Michigan: Discovery House, 1992.
5. MacDonald, Gordon. Ordering Your Private World. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1985.
6. NIV Recovery Devotional Bible. Verne Becker, gen.ed. Michigan: Zondervan Publishing House, 1984.
7. The NIV Study Bible. Kenneth Barker, gen. ed. Michigan: Zondervan Bible Publishers, 1985.
8. Twenty-Four Hours a Day. USA: Hazelden Foundation, 1975.
9. Warren, Rick.The Purpose Driven Life. Michigan: Zondervan Publishing House, 2002.
10. Young, Sarah. Jesus Calling. Thomas Nelson. 2013.
11. Denny, Dick. A Soldiers Look At Spiritual Warfare Chosen Books, 2004.
12. Institute for Faith, Work and Economy, McLean, VA 22102
13. Words From “I Can Only Imagine” -Mercy Me, 1999 Release
14. Briner, Robert A. The Management Methods of Jesus Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2005.
15. Wilkinson, Bruce Secrets of The Vine The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group, 2010.
16. Riso, Dom Richard, and Hudson, Russ Your Personality Type Houghton Mifflin Group, 2003.
17. Miller, J. Keith A Hunger for Healing Harper Collins/Revise Standard Version Bible, 1991.
18. Stanley, Charles F. The Blessings of Brokenness Zondervan, 2010.
19. Benner, David The Gift of Being Yourself InterVarsity Press, 2004.
20. Lewis, C.S. Screwtape Letters HarperCollins, 2001.
21. Smith, Hannah Whitall The Christian’s Secret of s Happy Life Revell Books, 1942.
22. Anderson, Leith A Church for the 21st Century Barker Books, 1992.
23. Kamenetz, Anya Generation Debt Penguin Books, 2006.
24. Maxwell, John Maxwell Leadership Bible (NKJV) Thomas Nelson, 2007.
25. Maxwell, John The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Thomas Nelson, 1999.
26. Sheard, Jim In His Grip Word Publishing, 1997.
27. Kroeger, Otto Type Talk Dell Publishing, 1989.
28. Schor, Juliet B. The Overspent American Harper Perennial, 1999.
29. Schor, Juliet B. The Over-Worked American The Perseus Books Group, 2008.
30. Faludi, Susan Stiffed Harper Collins, 2011.
31. Divine, Mark The Way of the Seal Reader’s Digest Publishing, 2013.
32. Brewer, Brad Mentored By The King Zondervan, 2011.
33. Prayers for the Twelve Steps – A Spiritual Journey Friends In Recovery Publications, 1993.
34. Stoop, Donald A. The Twelve Steps Life Recovery Devotional Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 1991.
35. Childs, Dr. Robert P. Seasons of Prayer Self-Published, June 1997.
36. Alcoholics Annonymous Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions Harper Publishers, 1990.
37. Pietsch, William V. The Serenity Prayer Book, Harper San Francisco, 1992.
38. Meyers, Ruth / Myers, Warren Enjoying God Anew – 31 Days of Praise Multnomah Publishers, 1994.